Blog Archive

Friday, April 10, 2009

This might not appear to be a good view but it is pretty nice from where I am sitting. In a few hours my bro in law, sis, mom, and three nephews will be pulling up. They have a cabin rented for the weekend. After hiking... I mean slipping and sliding all the way down the mtn in rain and sleet (or it might have been small hail) I am at least out of the weather for now.
I am starting to get used to the mud. It is almost like rollerblading except instead of your foot moving forward you know it will slide downhill. I think I am starting to account for it now without thinking.

1 comment:

32 degrees said...

great blog ! I was just on the AT with my son for some short day hikes in the smokies, LOTSA snow !!!! how are you able to post to the blog so easily so often? is internet access that easy?