Blog Archive

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today was a perfect day for hiking and photography. Uncle Denny got wet camping last night in the rain so left early today. Seven miles into our hike he was waiting by the road and drove us into town to dairy queen and to the grocery store. We did about 20 miles today to Jenny Knob shelter so the ice cream helped. I have just over 20 miles tomorrow to a hostal and then will be in Pearesburg on Tuesday. The last ten days have been amazing. I miss alot of the people we have been hiking with and look forward to seeing them soon. I am enjoying hiking with angry beaver and prairie dog and glow worm. Leify is at the campsite tonight as well. Since I have crawled into my hammock I have heard coyotes, owls, and whooporwills none stop. Should be a great night.

No comments: