Blog Archive

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Butterfly Macro Photography


"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly" ~Richard Buckminster Fuller

I am continuing with the butterfly pictures because I know soon they will be gone.  With all the rain we have had, it is hard to get out and take pictures, but we did have a little break today that rewarded me with this picture. 

Well the trees have started revealing their fall colors in Maine so I am heading back to the trail this week.  I well be away from the computer for awhile, but I am have some blog post I have already created scheduled to post while I am gone. I do not know how many I will have time to create before I leave, but I will do what I can. 

Humor for the day - The more you study the more you know, the more you know the more you forget, the more you forget the less you know, so why study?

No comments: