Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birding - Red Cardinal



"I know why the caged bird sings. " - Maya Angelou

We have a pair of cardinals that hang around our house.  I love watching them and am amazed at how they are always together.  They are a pretty cute little couple.

Humor for the day - Bill and Bob, two children, were sitting outside a clinic. Bill happened to be crying very loudly.

"Why are you crying?" Bob asked.

"I came here for a blood test," sobbed Bill.

"So? Are you afraid?"

"No. For the blood test, they cut my finger.

As Bob heard this, he immediately began crying profusely.

Astonished, Bill stopped his tears and asked Bob, "Why are you crying now?"

To which Bob replied, "I came for a urine test!"


3 comments:

INDBrent said...

Funny! Cardinala are so striking! Great picture.

Liz Lebron said...

Beautifull Birds and Nice Pictures!!!!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Wonderful! With its crest raised and mouth on a seed.