Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flowers in New Hampshire


"The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks." ~Tennessee Williams

Humor for the day - A guy was trying to console a friend who'd just found his wife in bed with another man. "Get over it, buddy," he said. "It's not the end of the world."

"It's all right for you to say," answered his buddy. "But what if you came home one night and caught another man in bed with your wife?" The fella ponders for a moment, then says, "I'd break his cane and kick his seeing-eye dog."

5 comments:

Flowers said...

Nice blog. Flowers bring so much joy to those who have the time enjoy them.

Pattie said...

I really like this flower :) And, the joke made my boyfriend and I laugh :D

istanbuldailyphoto said...

Wonderful image. How generous nature. Greetings. Best regards.

sydney photographer said...

nice blog!!!

I love the flower,but the joke? so funny!!!

:D

Matt Stearns said...

The flowers in NH are incredible...I'll be heading to Sugar Hill in a few weeks to take in the lupines, then it's off to the Alpine Garden to take in the rare flora up there...

I'm also blogging at <a href="www.summitphotographynh.com/blog>www.summitphotographynh.com/blog</a>...check it out!

Cheers!