Blog Archive

Friday, April 17, 2009

Well I had my worst day on the trail. We did 18 miles yesterday and when I got to camp I took two Ibuprocein before eating anything. I started feeling sick right away but tried to make myself eat anyway. After a couple of hours I turn i n. About 11 last night I feel it and throwup in my hammock all over sleeping bag and clothes. I couldn't stop. I got out and put on what few clothes I had left then went to the fire. I stayed there till 3am then figured I would hike the six miles to kincora hostel. I made it to the hostile this morning and washed my bag, hammock, etc. I feel ok now just tired and no appetite. 24 miles without sleep so I imagine tomorrow will be tough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rough night...hope today is complete recovery. Don

Anonymous said...

That's awful! Sorry you got sick, but that's what happens with ibuprofen on an empty stomach. I hope you are better soon and don't push yourself too much until you get your energy and rest back. Dave Morrison

Vicky said...

Yikes-- does sound like a tough day! Feel better!