App Trail- Day 3. I made it a little over nine miles today and felt great all day. I got into a routine of walking for an hour and resting for five minutes and making sure I was snacking and drinking all day. I learned years ago doing triathlons that it wasn't just swimming, biking, and running, but in fact managing your eating and drinking while competing were equally important. I am camping with mosey and her husband Dulcemer Dave. They are a nice couple and I have enjoyed my time with them. I am also staying with three girls and the dad of one of them. He is the 63 year old guy that I am going to refer to as dad from now on. I have meet him on the trail alot the last couple of days. One of the girls has a blog http://www.greententnews.blogspot.com/ There names are Jenn, Loretta, and Megan. And I guess I shouldn't leave out their dog Georgia. Tomorrow I will cross my first mountain over 4000 feet, Blood Mountain. I may stay there
for sunset pics or I may head on into town. I will decide tomorrow.
for sunset pics or I may head on into town. I will decide tomorrow.

Comments
Pj
(Neels Gap is right around the corner too!)
Keep it up! -D