Designed for. It is ok though, I will be in town in a few days and I will send somethings home. I ran into a guy today 63 years old with a 42 lb bag. He and I talked for a while because he was in the same situation I am in.... to heavy a bag. He wants to get his down to about 30lbs in next town. I just want to below the bags design wt-40lbs. I told him that I hope I am still able to do this at 63 and he replied with "I hope you are smarter than this at 63". I also ran into itrod again (he had ran out of water also. I have meet another hiker, chopper, and both yesterday and today he was just sitting in the middle of the trail. I guess he hikes till he worn out and instead of looking for a rock or log, he just flops right on the trail.
I think I may have picked up my trail name today also....Mississippi. Well it is about my bedtime. Hope all of you are doing well.
What Iearned today..that a 2 legged tripod not good. it broke today. the good news is it is 1/3 lighter.
I think I may have picked up my trail name today also....Mississippi. Well it is about my bedtime. Hope all of you are doing well.
What Iearned today..that a 2 legged tripod not good. it broke today. the good news is it is 1/3 lighter.

Comments
Leslie
Glen Stevens