Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pedestrain Bridge on Appalachian Trail


NOTE: Headed to Maine to finish my Appalachian Trail Thru Hike. I have prepared a number of blogs and scheduled them to post while I am on the trail. Thanks for following and I will be back soon.

“Always keep an eye out for the politician that would build bridges where there are no rivers.”

In this section of Maine there are no bridges so I am going to have to get used to fording rivers.   I thought I should keep the bride "theme" going for another day.  This bridge was located prior to reaching Dismal Falls. 

Questions that have Confused humankind!!
a.. Who was the first person to say \"See that chicken there....I\'m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it\'s butt.\"
a.. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a
horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
a.. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
a.. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
a.. If the professor on Gilligan\'s Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can\'t he fix a hole in a boat?
a.. What do you call male ballerinas?
a.. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
a.. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog\'s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he can\'t wait to stick his head out the window into the wind?

1 comment:

Robin Easton said...

I really enjoyed this post and am sitting here with a HUGE grin on my face. I just feel happy from reading it. You site is so lovely and makes me want to walk out of my office and into the wild and just keep right on walking and walking and walking. I've done it before and will at some point do it again.

Your whole site is just a delight.
Very inspiring and free spirited.
I relate to that.
Thank you,
Robin